Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth stopped working in my car with iOS 8.2 upgrade

I have a 2013 Prius C. Bluetooth worked great until I updated my iPhone 6 Plus to 8.2 yesterday. It still works with calling, but no longer works for playing music, podcasts, etc. Anyone else come across this problem. Any solution out there?

I already did the rebooting, unpairing and pairing again options to no avail. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Ray

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 10, 2015 8:48 AM

4 replies

Mar 11, 2015 5:53 PM in response to Raymond Frake

I have a similar issue - my Garmin Edge 510 will no longer connect to my iPhone 5. When I open Bluetooth, the bottom of the phone reads "OTHER DEVICES" and the wheel scrolls continuously, The phone also says, " To pair an Apple Watch with your iPhone to the Apple Watch App." This is very frustrating - I don't want an Apple Watch, I want my iPhone to work correctly.

Mar 15, 2015 1:42 PM in response to RCMan

I'm having the same exact problem connecting my iPhone 6 Plus AND my iPad Air 2 to my Windows 7 PC ever since installing iOS 8.2. I am getting the same thing with the wheel by "Other devices" spinning continuously. I even get a pairing code from the PC, but I get a message on both the iPad and iPhone that they can't connect. Both devices can connect to a Bluetooth speaker and my iPhone is able to connect to my car, a Honda CR-V.

Bluetooth stopped working in my car with iOS 8.2 upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.