Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

camara con polvo por dentro

Buenas tardes,

Hoy he tenido la cita con el técnico para que revisara mi iphone5. Mi problema es que me di cuenta que la cámara tiene polvo por dentro. El técnico de la apple store me ha indicado que la cámara no se puede sustituir ni limpiar y que las únicas opciones que tengo es pagar 249 euros por un iphone5 nuevo, dar como parte de pago mi actual iphone5 o dejarlo como está y no hacer nada. Me parece increíble que por un problema de diseño la cámara esté sucia ¡por dentro! y que además no se pueda cambiar solo la cámara o limpiarla, en un móvil que costó unos 800 euros.

El técnico me comentó que en el caso del iphone5s sí se podía reparar solamente la cámara sin tener que cambiar el móvil y por un precio razonable.

Mi iphone5 funciona perfectamente, salvo que las fotos salen terribles porque la cámara está con polvo. No tiene ningún sentido pagar para que me den un iphone5 nuevo, es como si el cargador se estropeara solo compraría un cargador no un teléfono nuevo.

Espero puedan ayudarme y poder seguir confiando en la calidad de apple, como siempre.

Un cordial saludo,

Carolina

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.3, null

Posted on Mar 10, 2015 8:53 AM

5 replies

Mar 13, 2015 1:52 AM in response to carorusk

Sorry, but we are all users here and don't know about the reasons why Apple decided that other defects than the screen can't be repaired on an iPhone 5 and above.

You could try to find a 3rd party repair center, but if another party than Apple opens the phone, Apple will not service this device anymore, even if you are willing to pay for the replacement.

Out-of-Warranty ServiceIf you own an iPhone that is ineligible for warranty service but is eligible for out-of-warranty (OOW) service, Apple will service your iPhone for the Out-of-Warranty Service fee listed below.

Model Out-of-Warranty Service
iPhone 6 Plus 331,10 €
iPhone 6 297,10 €
iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c,
iPhone 5
261,10 €
iPhone 4s 211,10 €
iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS,
iPhone 3G
161,10 €
The Out-of-Warranty Service fee includes an 12,10 € shipping fee, which applies only if service is arranged through Apple and requires shipping. All fees are in euros and include VAT. iPhone out-of-warranty service may also be available from your wireless carrier. Pricing may vary.When setting up out-of-warranty service, Apple will request credit card pre-authorisation for the maximum service fee listed above. This amount will be deducted from your credit limit. The final service fee we charge will be determined during testing and may be less than the service fee listed above.Certain damage is ineligible for out-of-warranty service, including catastrophic damage, such as the device separating into multiple pieces, and inoperability caused by unauthorized modifications. However, an iPhone that has failed due to contact with liquid may be eligible for out-of-warranty service.Apple reserves the right to determine whether or not your iPhone is eligible for out-of-warranty service. An iPhone that is repaired or replaced has a 90-day limited hardware warranty or assumes the remainder of your standard warranty or AppleCare Protection Plan for iPhone coverage, whichever is longer. Please see Apple's Repair Terms and Conditions for further details.

Apple's One Year Limited Warranty and AppleCare Protection Plan benefits are in addition to rights provided by the EU statutory warranty. Learn more.

copied from Service Answer Center - iPhone /Spain

camara con polvo por dentro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.