Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 4s 8.2 do not disturb no notification

Hi. I have a sort kind of problem with my iphone 4s. I put it in do not disturb on night . But if someone calls me on that period i wont get any notification on missed calls not even call logs... but if i receive a message i get the notification and the message (sms) . Of course the do not disturb work they cant call me they get busy tone but i want to receive the notifications in the morning if someone calls me to know...

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 10, 2015 10:36 AM

13 replies

Mar 11, 2015 1:10 AM in response to Lawrence Finch

I did a test . I called from my home phone on my iphone 3 times no notification just got busy tone on my home phone. Disabled the dnd feature and enabled again still the same. I disabled enabled again and now i got notification on screen. So dnd sometimes shows notification sometimes not. But it seems it does send busy tone all the time atleast ....

Mar 23, 2015 1:03 AM in response to tenye

I have iPhone 6 Plus and I have the same problem. I looked around and I could not find any one complaining about the same issue.hence I thought it is only my device, I thought it is from my backup since it was started in 2010 iPhone 4 era and moving the same data among my devices. trying to solve this I did a restore and restored all my data from backup but problem was not solved. again I did a CLEAN RESTORE with a tedious effort transferring data and organizing it. still I am having the same issue. I think it is a bug in this function, I hope apple will see this and solve it in 8.3.

any suggestion?

Mar 26, 2015 9:34 AM in response to beb920

I think they should have 2 options in a text's properties....Do Not Disturb which does what is does in this new update, and Mute Text. Mute Text should doe what the old DND did which is silence a text so there is no vibrate or text sound but still shows notifications. I am in a daily group chat that i now have to open my phone to look and see if anyone sent a text.

May 12, 2015 7:12 AM in response to tenye

I'm having the exact issue with my iphone 6 iOS 8.2. What's even worse is, when the caller calls back in less than 3 minutes, the call still doesn't come through. Clearly one of the options is that when someone calls back to back in less than 3 minutes the second call attempt comes through. People are thinking that they're being blocked because they're being sent straight to voicemail when they call while my DND is active.

iphone 4s 8.2 do not disturb no notification

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.