Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems Loading Samples into MS Patch

I have a friend who creates custom MS patches for me. The patches usually consist of a few ES2 built in sounds, as well as some samples he created himself. The process by which I load the patch is to click and drag it from a folder on my computer right into the MS concert. Everything in the patch translates into my concert EXCEPT the samples. When I press the keys where the samples are supposed to be, I get a strange almost feedback (but not feedback) sounding tone. I have to then go and manually load all the samples and assign them to the correct keys. This same friend makes patches for other people I know and they usually have the same problem. In short, looking for a way to load a custom MS patches in a way that wont leave me having to manually load the samples. Any help greatly appreciated.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), Mainstage 3

Posted on Mar 10, 2015 2:37 PM

There are no replies.

Problems Loading Samples into MS Patch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.