Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Quick time can't instal.

Hello,

I have a problem with installing the latest quick time. Gives me an error that is already installed the latest version of the program. The problem is that I do not have any quick time instaled because im manually uninstalled it before having trouble with his location after changing drive letters. I tried to remove all the registry keys associated with apple quick time and unfortunately it did not help. Next the installer screams that I have installed the latest versions of the program.

Polish version of text.

Witam,

Mam problem z zainstalowaniem najnowszego quick time. Wyskakuje mi błąd, że jest już zainstalowana najnowsza wersja programu. Problem jest taki, że nie mam żadnego quick time zainstalowanego, ponieważ go odinstalowałem ręcznie wcześniej mając problemy z jego lokalizacją po zmianie literki dysku. Spróbowałem usunąć wszystkie klucze w rejestrze związane z quick time i apple niestety to nic nie pomogło. Dalej instalator krzyczy, że mam zainstalowana najnowszą wersje programu.

Quick Time-OTHER, Windows 8

Posted on Mar 10, 2015 2:30 PM

There are no replies.

Quick time can't instal.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.