Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems after upgrading to ios 8.2

I just upgraded my iPad 3 to iOS 8.2 and soon as I restarted my iPad I can't get signal from my GSM provider, it kept searching and searching... Another problem I am experiencing is my iPad kept asking for account activation even I have activated my account. Anyone has the same problems and knows how to fix them?

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 10, 2015 6:31 PM

2 replies

Mar 12, 2015 9:29 AM in response to tasaputra

Hello tasaputra,

That is never a good time if you cannot rely on the cellular connection of your iPad. To get it back up and working, take a look at the article below to start troubleshooting the issue further. It will have you toggle airplane mode on and off and reseating the SIM card may help. If you still continue to have issues you may need to contact your carrier or contact Apple for additional support.

Get help with the cellular data connection on your iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular Model)

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203613

Regards,

-Norm G.

Mar 12, 2015 7:02 PM in response to norm123

Hello Norm G,

My problem is not only cellular connection that seems always to be searching for signal but also I cannot activate my iPad. What baffles me is that sometimes I can get as far as main menu for a few minutes after I restart my iPad. After that it goes back to verification page again and so far my iPad cannot be verified. All of these problems happen right after upgrading to ios 8.2 from 8.1.3. Would appreciate it if you could help me. Thanks.

Problems after upgrading to ios 8.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.