Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

did anyone else make this work? I tried it five times and got NothiNG!! Wasted about 2 hours on this.

I cannot get this computer system to function. I keep losing sound on every thing. Why? Why hasn't Apple repaired this by now?This is the second MAc Book pro i have with this issue. And it is impossible to get things fixed. More frustrating that anything I have ever dealt with. I tried resetting everything via diagnostics but that is a complete farce. No SUch THIING! The direcrions are just so much hobbledegobble. They do not work!

MacBook Pro, iOS 7.1.1, hate this computer!

Posted on Mar 10, 2015 8:27 PM

1 reply

did anyone else make this work? I tried it five times and got NothiNG!! Wasted about 2 hours on this.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.