Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 8.2 - last contact bug

I have noticed strange bug with IOS 8.2 while searching contacts. If contact list is long and needs scrolling, you can't select last contact from list.

Any solutuion for this?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 11, 2015 6:21 AM

3 replies

Mar 13, 2015 8:59 AM in response to LambeP

Greetings LambeP,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you are not able to scroll to the bottom of the list in Contacts and select the last contact. In this situation, there are a couple of different troubleshooting steps that I would recommend.

First, I would suggest closing your Phone or Contacts application, whichever one is displaying this behavior. If it is happening in both applications, please close both of them. The attached article has information on how to complete this process.

Force an app to close in iOS - Apple Support

After the application or applications are closed, reset your device using the next article.

Restart or reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If the issue continues, please let me know which application or applications this is happening in and whether it happens in portrait or landscape mode or both.

Cheers,

Joe

Mar 14, 2015 12:10 AM in response to AppleJoe

Hi Joe,

Contact application is OK. This problem is happening in phone application in portrait mode (can't switch to landscape mode in this app).

I have iPhone 6 64GB, and iPhone 4S 16GB and it's happening on both devices. Both devices have IOS 8.2.

I followed your instructions, closed both apps, rebooted and still experiencing same problem.

Lambe

IOS 8.2 - last contact bug

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.