Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SIRI IS LOST!!

every time i ask siri anything about location siri cant do anything. Like when i ask "whats the weather?; where's the nearest mcdonalds" siri cant answer, before updating to ios 8.2 eeverything was fine. plssss help me ASAP.

iPad Air, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 11, 2015 7:04 AM

3 replies

Mar 13, 2015 10:04 AM in response to ArwinNini

Hello ArwinNini,

Not sure if you've gotten Location Services working with Siri yet, but I wonder if somehow Location Services was turned off for Siri.

Privacy - iPad User Guide

Location Services lets location-based apps such as Maps, Weather, and Camera gather and use data indicating your location. Your approximate location is determined using available information from local Wi-Fi networks, if you have Wi-Fi turned on. The location data collected by Apple isn’t collected in a form that personally identifies you. When an app is using Location Services, the Location Services icon appears in the status bar.

Turn Location Services on or off. Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services. You can turn it off for some or for all apps and services. If you turn off Location Services, you’re prompted to turn it on again the next time an app or service tries to use it.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Nubz

SIRI IS LOST!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.