Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

TV Shows not being sorted on iOS 8.2

My TV Shows that I added onto iTunes are not being sorted on iOS 8.2. Worked on prior versions (8.1.2 and 8.1.3). Reinstalled iTunes and factory reset my iPhone but the issue still occurs. Home sharing also has this issue.

Anyone else having the same issue? I have 30 different TV Shows and it's only showing up as if it were one show.

http://i.imgur.com/7dAA7mY.jpg

iPhone 6, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 11, 2015 7:59 AM

10 replies

Mar 20, 2015 3:47 PM in response to Nazugar

I have the exact same problem, and it's driving me crazy!
Adding the show's name to the Director tag is NOT an option, as I have a bajilion TV shows.

I would have been less upset about this if this was just another OS bug, except this is the second huge bug in TV shows since iOS8 was released (the first being that the TV shows cover doesn't sync at all and is left blank on the device).

I've sent a VERY angry but report to apple about these issues. No response of course,

May 4, 2015 9:47 AM in response to Nazugar

Just to be clear here, you do NOT need to write the show name in the director field, you just have to populate this field with ANYTHING. For me it's clear it is a bug that hasn't been caught yet, so if it's empty, it messes up the sorting. I just type an "X" in the director field because it's far quicker than typing the show name.

TV Shows not being sorted on iOS 8.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.