Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

8.2 update problems

Yesterday my phone worked fine, I did the update to 8.2....ever since my phone will sometimes not send text, wont call out or get calls, wont save things....I have no idea what is going on. I did a factory reset twice and it still does it. It will work fine for a little while then it will just stop. But it did not start until after I did the update yesterday afternoon. I need my phone to work, not being able to send out text or see my messages at all is annoying...then I can't call to let someone know I am ok...because it will work fine then BAM stop working....it has also rebooted it self several times without me doing anything....Is anyone else having problems??? I need a resolution!

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 11, 2015 12:57 PM

2 replies

Mar 14, 2015 6:44 AM in response to JenJen04

Hi JenJen04,

Thanks for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like your iPhone is not working as it should after updating to iOS 8.2, and you've already tried restoring the device.

It's definitely important to have a working phone. Since yours is up-to-date and has restarted several times, you may want to contact Apple Support for help, as mentioned in this support article:

If your iOS device restarts, displays the Apple logo, or powers off while you're using it - Apple Support

Make sure that your device is up to date and your apps are up to date. If you still see this issue after updating, contact Apple Support.

Sincerely,

Jeremy

8.2 update problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.