Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Profile Manager: Push OS X Enterprise Apps

I was planning to use OS X Server Device Management to enroll BYOD Mac and push internally developed (non-AppStore) Developer-ID-signed OS X application to that Mac. I was able to upload required apps using web into Profile Manager, but I'm not able to apply these apps to any groups or users. All that works are our iOS Enterprise Apps, but regarding the OS X Apps (however Profile Manager accepts the upload as Enterprise), when I select Push OS X Enterprise Apps option from the menu, it states there are no eligible apps available.

BTW, someone should have touched the Documentation already, it's very shallow and, regarding this topic, even incomplete. Oh, my.

So the question: How does the app become eligible? Is there OS X Enterprise Developer Account I don't know about?

OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), Server

Posted on Mar 11, 2015 2:52 PM

2 replies

Profile Manager: Push OS X Enterprise Apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.