Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Kudos to Everweb support team

I haven't got a question but I wanted to post about an experience I just had with RAGE Software's Everweb web builder. With some skepticism I stopped using iWeb (for obvious reasons) and turned to Everweb about six months ago. While nothing is perfect Everweb does everything it said it would do. They even added live phone support which sealed the deal for me. I recently experienced a catastrophic fail with one of my projects and it looked like i was about to lose about 8 hours of work. Long story short, when it appeared all was lost (in part my fault for a back-up disk that was full), the creator of Everweb himself took over the support on this problem and actually promised he would restore my project. It took just a day or so but he actually brought this project back from the dead. I thought I was a goner and would have to recreate most of the website. I was and am very impressed with both Everweb and their support. If you're skeptical as I was, they are worth looking into for sure.

Mail-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Mar 12, 2015 7:37 AM

There are no replies.

Kudos to Everweb support team

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.