Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have delete some songs I bought from my PC including the option "delete from iCloud" and am not able to download them again.

Some days ago I bought some songs (actually album from Herberg Grönemeyer). My mistake I downloaded them twice on the PC so they were double. Then I deleted all of them using the option "delete from iCloud". Now when I go back to the store I have not the option to download them again. Please help!!

Posted on Mar 12, 2015 9:01 AM

2 replies

Mar 15, 2015 8:28 AM in response to RicoFromPG

Hi RicoFromPG,

It seems you have deleted purchased content from your iTunes Library and are interested in downloading it again. Just to make sure we're on the same page, were these tracks purchased from the iTunes Store? Are you using only one Apple ID? If you purchased the content from the iTunes Store you can download it again by following the steps in the article below:

Download past purchases - Apple Support

After you download your purchases, back up your iTunes library. Previous purchases might be unavailable if they've been refunded or aren't on the iTunes Store.

Thank you for contributing to Apple Support Communities.

Take care,

Bobby_D

I have delete some songs I bought from my PC including the option "delete from iCloud" and am not able to download them again.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.