Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not able to update apps since download of 8.2...

Unable to complete required app updates since downloading 8.2 as of 4:36 pm , March 12, 2015! iPhone 5. Help me Apple!

iPad Air, iOS 8.1.1

Posted on Mar 12, 2015 1:39 PM

8 replies

Mar 12, 2015 2:13 PM in response to AnnArborGary

AnnArborGary wrote:

When I touch on the update icon a small circle starts rotating, or a dark circle appears with a blue square in its center and when I touch that the update icon appears?? Only on my iPhone 5... My iPad Air works well after 8.2 down load,,,

Seeing the circle with a square in it is normal. Tapping the Update button brings up a thin lined circle that will become bold as the app downloads. After the circle is bold all the way round it may pause that way for a while. Soon though the Circle will disappear and the "Open" button appears. Tapping on the Circle while it is downloading will bring back the Update Button.

Is this not what you're seeing?

Mar 12, 2015 7:52 PM in response to Ralph9430

Currently each time I touch the up date icon a thin blue circle appears and spins In a circle. After a period of time I have touched the thin blue circle while it is turning that causes the circle to become faint and hard to see... and the circle keeps spinning, the "open" icon never appears!

I Will try the reset process Friday when I have more time to work with it.

My thanks to all the folks providing suggestions. I will post again after I try the reset process.

Not able to update apps since download of 8.2...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.