Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphoto issue after update

I just tried to upload photos from my phone to my laptop. I have MacBook Pro, Yosemite 10.10, trying to upload iphoto 9.6 because it won't let me use the version of iphoto where loads of my pictures have been. I can't see any of my photos. I tried doing as told--upgrade to 9.6. The install page says "installing," and I can see a placeholder for iphoto app download in my Applications, but nothing seems to be happening. I tried to get help from Apple, but I no longer qualify for free help. Thanks in advance.

iphoto 9.6-OTHER, OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Mar 12, 2015 7:00 PM

5 replies

Mar 22, 2015 6:26 AM in response to Talla Spaul

i have mac 10.10.2. I just updated my iphoto . I can not oped iphoto since this message comes:(OSStatus error -54.

That is a completely different problem. You amy want to post your question in new thread.

"OSStatus error -54" error is a permission error on file open. iPhoto has problems to access your iPhoto Library or a file in it. is your iPhoto library on an external drive?

iphoto issue after update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.