Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud trouble signing out in iphone

hi,

can someone help me with this issue. i bought new iphone 5s and i connect it to my computer. unfortunately it was automatically sync with my old apple id which i forgot the password. i try to reset the password through email but i havent received any email from apple support. and i couldnt reset through security questions because i really forgot about what is the date of my birth that i enter when i created this apple id. so now im using my new apple id in my new iphone but unfortunatley i couldnt sign out from my icloud since it keep on asking the old apple id password. hope someone can help me with this. thank you

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.2, 64gb

Posted on Mar 13, 2015 8:16 AM

1 reply

Mar 16, 2015 7:26 AM in response to avictoriano

Greetings avictoriano,

Based on your post it seems you haven't received the reset email to update your Apple ID password. I have linked to an article which may help you find a resolution:

If you didn't receive your verification or reset email - Apple Support

Search for the email

We'll send the email from "Apple," so you can quickly search for it. If it isn't in your inbox, check your folders. If a spam filter or email rule moved the email, it might be in the Spam, Junk, Trash, Deleted Items, or Archive folder.

Make sure you're checking the correct email account

If you're looking for a password reset email, make sure you're checking the correct email inbox. It will either be your primary Apple ID email address or a separate rescue email address that you added to your account.

If you're looking for a verification email, you can sign in to My Apple ID and review all the email addresses you have on file, including the one that you're trying to verify. If the email address is incorrect, you can update it and send another verification email.

Resend the email

To resend a reset email, repeat the steps to reset your password or security questions, and we'll send an email to your rescue or primary Apple ID email address.

To resend the verification email, go to My Apple ID, select Manage your Apple ID, then sign in. Click Resend next to the email address that you want to verify, and we'll send an email to that address.

Make sure that you're getting email

If you're not getting any email, you might need to contact your email service provider for help. You can also use these steps to get help receiving email at OS X Mail or an iCloud email address.

Contact us

Go to System Status and see if Apple ID is available. If you still can't find the reset email or verification email, contact Apple Support.

Thank you for contributing to Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Bobby_D

icloud trouble signing out in iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.