Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sim card

I just go the iPhone 6+ a couple of months ago and realized that it was too big for me. My grandma has a normal sized 6 and wants the bigger size. Could I trade with her by switching the SIM cards and wiping the phones?

Details: I live in the US. We are not on the same contract. Both ATT.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 13, 2015 4:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2015 12:13 PM

Hello, Victor.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you want to swap your iPhone 6 plus for a family member's iPhone 6. Since these devices are both on the AT&T network, you will simply need to swap the SIM cards in the devices. Make sure to backup each phone prior to wiping the devices and restoring them from their backups.

Remove the SIM card from your iPhone or iPad

Back up and restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using iCloud or iTunes

Cheers,

Jason H.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 16, 2015 12:13 PM in response to Victorsandoval

Hello, Victor.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you want to swap your iPhone 6 plus for a family member's iPhone 6. Since these devices are both on the AT&T network, you will simply need to swap the SIM cards in the devices. Make sure to backup each phone prior to wiping the devices and restoring them from their backups.

Remove the SIM card from your iPhone or iPad

Back up and restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using iCloud or iTunes

Cheers,

Jason H.

Sim card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.