Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS Calendar saving one day event onto two days

I've been having this issue since getting my iPhone 6 and assumed it was going to be fixed by now. I've downloaded 8.2 and it's still happening. Essentially I plan an event for one day (start and end day are the same). After I click add and view the event on my calendar, it'll be saved to the day I chose and the next. This occurs if it's an all-day event or if it occurs at a specific time. Anyone else experiencing this problem? Is there a fix? My husband has iOS 8 on an iPhone 5s and doesn't have this problem.

Thanks!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 13, 2015 5:09 PM

1 reply

May 28, 2015 8:07 AM in response to JLHarris930

I too have this issue on iPhone 5S running 8.3, although this bug has persisted since the previous version. If I create any event using the 'All-day' slider, the event is automatically created to include the day before I scheduled it to start. When I edit the event and manually rotate the date back to my originally selected date and save, it then pushes the event one day over what I originally desired. I have to go back and edit the event a second time to get it to cover the day or days I selected in the first instance.

There seem to be several questions regarding this issue, and it's very frustrating. I have looked at the time zones when creating an event that is not all-day, and the start and finish times are the same time zone, so this is not the problem.

iOS Calendar saving one day event onto two days

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.