Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone doesnt work it only appears the apple symbol on the blackscreen

Yesterday my iphone didnt start I charged it even when it was already charged but it still didnt work, suddenly after a few times that I pressed the two buttons at last it worked well , I left it charging during the night buth today when I tried to use it it was black again and now before I pressed the sleep/wake buttons it only appears the black screen with the apple but it doesn't open the screen . Please tell me how to fix it beacause everything is in there and I dont have a backup!!!

Posted on Mar 14, 2015 9:21 AM

2 replies

Mar 17, 2015 7:07 AM in response to Mizarf71

Hey there Mizarf1,

As I understand it, your phone is not booting past the Apple logo and you do not have a backup of your phone. First I would reset it with these steps:

Restart or reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

To reset, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

If the issue persists you can put it into Recovery Mode and choose the Update option rather than the Restore option as outlined in the following article. This will preserve the data on it.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

All the very best,

Sterling

My iphone doesnt work it only appears the apple symbol on the blackscreen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.