Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Camera issue iOS 8.2 6 plus

I updated my iPhone 6 plus to 8.2 and my back camera went blurry and will not focus at all anymore and I've never had this issue

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 14, 2015 11:26 AM

10 replies

Apr 1, 2015 1:53 AM in response to Carloslacey

Things are getting even better: in the last two days, if I try to launch the camera from the lockscreen, it launches but in few seconds it turns completely black. On top of that, the Apple's customer center, by online chatting, said they haven't collected any complaint about camera issues after the update. Lucky me!

Ipad Mini and iPad Mini 2 seems both not suffering this issue (although their camera is awful per se).

Apr 1, 2015 2:09 AM in response to Carloslacey

You may wish to get an appointment at an Apple store. I called tech support and they said they have been getting complaints about the blurry camera. They had me do a few fix-alls like reseting some settings... and although they misguided me into deleting my entire phone settings, they finally decided I needed to see a tech in person.

I went into the Apple store and it took them roughly 20-30 minutes to replace the lens, free of charge.

I believe the bill would have been $59 or something in that neighborhood but it was covered under some hardware guarantee.

Working fine now. Doesn't appear to have been related to the update.

Camera issue iOS 8.2 6 plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.