Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail notifications stuck at "Loading"

I've been searching around both here and the web in general trying to find an answer with no luck. Since upgrading to 8.2, my Mail notifications aren't behaving correctly. The alert will pop up on my iPhone 6's screen, but the preview will be stuck at "Loading". I've checked and re-checked that everything is set correctly multiple times, and I've also tried setting and re-setting the notification settings and Mail settings, swapped between Push and Fetch, and re-booted the iPhone. The mail itself actually comes through fine when I open the Mail app, it's just that the pop-up notifications get stuck (I've also tried switching between Banners and Alerts with no success). This behavior, in turn, also means that my Mail notifications don't get pushed to my Pebble (every other notification from the phone - texts, calls, etc. - get pushed just fine to the Pebble). Can anyone else suggest something I haven't tried yet? Many thanks!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 14, 2015 10:32 AM

9 replies

Mar 17, 2015 7:26 PM in response to glgeek

Not directly, unfortunately. Some posts on the Pebble reddit (where others are experiencing the same problems) suggest that it's an 8.2 bug since downgrading to 8.1.3 fixes the issue and the 8.3 beta is working fine as well. Since I'm receiving text and phone notifications, I solved my mail notification issue by switching to the Gmail app until either the bug (if that's what it is) is fixed or 8.3 comes out.

Mail notifications stuck at "Loading"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.