Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I made my old iPhone 3 my iPod. I can't synch with my library because it is over capacity. The capacity bar shows a large video file (999MB) but I have no videos. How can I find where this is on the phone so I can free up more storage space?

I made my old iPhone 3 my iPod. I can't synch with my library because it is over capacity. The capacity bar shows a large video file (999MB) but I have no videos. How can I find where this is on the phone so I can free up more storage space?

iPhone 3GS (8GB)

Posted on Mar 14, 2015 10:30 AM

1 reply

Mar 17, 2015 7:39 AM in response to rickfrommahomet

Hello rickfrommahomet,

Based on your post it seems you would like to know how to manage the storage of your device. I have linked to an article you may find helpful:

How to delete content you've downloaded from the iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, or Mac App Store - Apple Support

Thank you for contributing to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Bobby_D

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.