Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 8.2 Siri voice input error

I upgraded to 8.2 yesterday and now Siri voice input is extremely buggy. Every time I hit the voice input icon on the keyboard and start dictating, it prematurely stops "listening". I can only dictate about two words at a time, which is extremely frustrating. Anyone else getting this bug? if so please respond on this thread to get more attention so Apple will fix it soon. Voice input is extremely difficult to use. (This applies when using for voice input in other apps, such as messages or mail)

iphone 6 64 GB ATT version

apple: if you're reading this, are you aware of this bug?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 14, 2015 1:50 PM

8 replies

Mar 15, 2015 3:56 AM in response to davidlists

I have the same issue. If you use Siri in messages, safari, iMessage it works fine as before.

So now I use Telegram that works great with no iOS 8.2 issues and I can send a picture directly to a contact.

The problem is in whatsapp with 8.2. Siri stops after 8 words dictation.

I think we need an update from a whatsapp developer. I still hope they add the picture to contact feature as other apps like telegram yet do.

iOS 8.2 Siri voice input error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.