Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have numerous music movie clips that I have not purchased through iTunes, can I stream these "home" movies to apple TV? And if this is not possible, is there another complete program available that I can purchase to have my music movie clips stream to a

I have numerous music movie clips that I have not purchased through iTunes, Is it possible to stream these "home" movies using iTunes to apple TV?

And if iTunes will not allow it, is there another complete program available that I can purchase to have my music movie clips stream to a TV and/or another computer?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Mar 14, 2015 3:18 PM

1 reply

I have numerous music movie clips that I have not purchased through iTunes, can I stream these "home" movies to apple TV? And if this is not possible, is there another complete program available that I can purchase to have my music movie clips stream to a

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.