Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to change FCP serial number on OSX 10.9 ?

I really want to know, how to change my FCP serial number when my OS is 10.9. It can changeable in 10.7 or 10.8 but not in 10.9. Its really painful for me to face this type of problem. Both of my OS & FCP are license version. So please help me.

Mac Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Mar 15, 2015 12:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2015 12:12 AM

WWhat version of the software are you talking about? FCPX has no license number.

11 replies

Mar 15, 2015 12:55 AM in response to Tom Wolsky

Dear

i ready done it, but not working. Before i already told you that it is possible only 10.7 or 10.8 but not in 10.9.

Please understand me and i'm sorry because it is final cut studio. i already have some volume license for fcp7.

i already done this step >> " It's in ssystem Library/Application Support/ProApps. Delete the FCS system ID. When i launch the application again it will not ask for the serial number."

Mar 15, 2015 1:40 AM in response to Tom Wolsky

Yes. I have 20 System but unfortunately my license is 18. For that reason i've purchase one more license and i want to change this serial number.

I already uninstall the hole fcp from MAC system and when i again install the fcp on my system it dont ask any serial number. After that it run with previous serial number which is conflict with my another system. Please tell me what i have to do?

Could you please help me from another problem. One of my system is not working with smb port. previous day it was working. Form today its not working and i'll not able to enter any windows machine from smb services. My OS was 10.9.5 and after facing this problem i already downgrade my os system from 10.9.5 to 10.9. But still its not working.

Sep 1, 2015 7:24 AM in response to sabbir.shuvo

Hello Dear,

I've arise some problem. When i share some HDD on my mavericks without my OS drive. It seems to all drive include my OS drive. I just want some specific drive which is shared on my mavericks. But when i go to those Mac from my network it seems all drive include my os drive. How can i solve this problem? I don't need my OS share.

Please help me.

Sep 1, 2015 8:09 AM in response to David Bogie Chq-1

I can't change my OS system from Mavericks to Yosemite. Because already 20 system is running as same OS. Its a Television Channel Edit panel. As you know its not easy to change. Some of my system is 10.7 and other are 10.9. Only 10.9 system is getting OS sharing without giving it share permission. I just want to see those drive which is shared not any things.

How to change FCP serial number on OSX 10.9 ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.