Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mon id apple ne fonctionne pas

Depuis que j'ai changé mon ID , je n'arrive plus a me connecter sur mon ordinateur (IOS) .

avant c’était **************** mais je n'utilise plus cette adresse depuis longtemps et j'ai oublié le mot de passe. mon nouvel id ***************

<Email Edited by Host>

Mac Pro, null

Posted on Mar 14, 2015 8:17 PM

1 reply

Mar 15, 2015 2:11 AM in response to clarakal

Google translate:

Since I changed my ID, I came over to connect to my computer (IOS).

before it was **************** but I no longer use this address for a long time and I forgot the password. my new id

Is there a way to find my Apple ID Name if I can't remember it?

Yes. Visit My Apple ID and click Find your Apple ID. See Finding your Apple ID if you'd like more information.

How do I change or recover a forgotten Apple ID Password?

If you've forgotten your Apple ID Password or want to change it, go to My Apple ID and follow the instructions. See Changing your Apple ID password if you'd like more information.

I no longer have an email address that was also my Apple ID. Can I still use the email address as my Apple ID?

Apple recommends you change your Apple ID to your current, working email address. This will not create another Apple ID, it will only change it to your working email address. See Changing the name you use for your Apple ID if you'd like more information.

mon id apple ne fonctionne pas

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.