Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 8.2 wifi bug. I can't connect to any online games but others apps like whatsapp,facebook are just okay.

IOS 8.2 wifi bug. I can't connect to any online games but others apps like whatsapp,facebook are just okay.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 15, 2015 3:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2015 11:36 AM

Hello Yew kent,

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your iPhone after a recent update. I also apologize, I'm a bit unclear on exactly what is happening or what you are seeing when you try to play these online games. If you continue to have WiFi issues with your iPhone, you may find the troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article helpful:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Sincerely,

- Brenden

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 17, 2015 11:36 AM in response to Yew kent

Hello Yew kent,

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your iPhone after a recent update. I also apologize, I'm a bit unclear on exactly what is happening or what you are seeing when you try to play these online games. If you continue to have WiFi issues with your iPhone, you may find the troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article helpful:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Sincerely,

- Brenden

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.