Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 camera won't focus

MY camera has been working fine. All of a sudden the camera will not focus. is there a fix?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.0.2

Posted on Mar 15, 2015 4:57 AM

5 replies

Mar 17, 2015 11:45 AM in response to Rabrab76

Hello Rabrab76,

I'm sorry to hear you are having this issue with your iPhone. If you continue to have focus issues with the camera on your iPhone 6, you may find the troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article helpful, up to and including taking it in to an Authorized Service Provider or Apple Store for evaluation/service if necessary:

Get help with the camera on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Sincerely,

- Brenden

Apr 4, 2015 9:04 PM in response to brenden dv

I am having the same problem. Since the 8.2 release update my rear camera won't focus. It does when it is like 12 inches far to the object I am trying to take a picture of. There is a huge dramatic difference from the pictures I have before the release update. My other half also have the Iphone 6 and haven't updated it due to fear of having it with same problem. The outlined suggestion does not work at all. I hope the next update fixes this issue.

iPhone 6 camera won't focus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.