Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issues with Yosemite with iMac and iPhone

Since Upgrading to the Yosemite my IPhoto on my iMac doesn't work anymore. ALL my 11000 photos are in thumbnail only and I am unable to view the original photo. Other applications are not functioning correctly. Since the update I have had 2 iPhone 5s that have also had issues, one has been replaced and I will be requesting the other other one too.

I have visited the Apple Store, Lakeside 3 times in 3 weeks, spend a total of 7 hours in store with my phones and iMac. Although the staff have been very professional and extremely helpful they have not been able to resolve the issue on my iMac. My iMac is now unfit for purpose.

Before the update the iMac and phone worked well - its has been an great piece of machinery, well looked after.

Luckily I have an external hard drive but an only able to get any data off of that if I buy another Apple devise.

Apple have said that the phones are nothing to do with the Yosemite update, but I disagree as this has only happened after the update. (The next day infact!)

Legally I don't know where I stand with this and Im thinking of seeking legal advise.

I am so upset, angry and annoyed, that this has happened.

Has anyone else had these issues???? Yours answers are really appreciated. Thank you

iMac, Including iPhone

Posted on Mar 15, 2015 5:26 AM

1 reply

Issues with Yosemite with iMac and iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.