Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 8.3 focus on rear camera do not work iphone 6 plus

After update to iOS 8.2 focus on the rear camera stopped working. I have been searching around on the forum and see that other people as well have experienced the same issue on ios 8.1.3. So far I have not seen any other than me that have been having trouble with ios 8.2. Most likely I think this is a hardware issue with the optical stabilization of the lens. I will send my phone to service and update what this could be. Have anybody else had same problem aftee upgrade to iOS 8.3?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 15, 2015 9:54 AM

8 replies

Mar 18, 2015 3:08 AM in response to Jnilsskog

I am also facing the same problem. I updated my phone to iOS 8.2 last Sunday, and immediately noticed that the rear camera's focus is completely not working. (it was working fine before the update) Pictures taken at close range were still crystal clear, however the ones taken further away were a complete blur mess. I also noticed that the cellular data works very slow now. Although I am at LTE coverage areas, my speedtest now reads :

PING : 86ms

DOWNLOAD : 0.02 Mbps (WHAT??!!)

UPLOAD : 0.24Mbps

Am considering a downgrade too and if anyone has similar experience please help report?

iOS 8.3 focus on rear camera do not work iphone 6 plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.