Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove Apple Watch icon?

I just installed an update on my iPhone and now I have this Apple Watch icon on my home screen. And it messes up my layout. How do I remove it?

Posted on Mar 15, 2015 11:28 AM

21 replies

Mar 17, 2015 6:21 PM in response to petermac87

In this case, you installed it yourself. The Terms were pretty clear and the Apple Watch App was the FIRST thing mentioned and the first thing you would have seen before you chose to click 'Agree'. iOS8.2

Pete

Yes, true. That's the reason why I was avoiding installing iOS 7 on my iPad 2. But unfortunately at some point apps will stop working (Facetime in my case), or they will force you to upgrade via incessant popups. I held off for as long as I could but then gave in... and the iPad became very sluggish to the point that I had to upgrade to the latest one. So that is how they make money )) Btw, this new iPad has to be charged every second day instead of once a week like my old iPad 2. So that's what those updates do...

Mar 17, 2015 6:23 PM in response to Den B.

Den B. wrote:

In this case, you installed it yourself. The Terms were pretty clear and the Apple Watch App was the FIRST thing mentioned and the first thing you would have seen before you chose to click 'Agree'. iOS8.2

Pete

Yes, true. That's the reason why I was avoiding installing iOS 7 on my iPad 2. But unfortunately at some point apps will stop working (Facetime in my case), or they will force you to upgrade via incessant popups. I held off for as long as I could but then gave in... and the iPad became very sluggish to the point that I had to upgrade to the latest one. So that is how they make money )) Btw, this new iPad has to be charged every second day instead of once a week like my old iPad 2. So that's what those updates do...

Your battery issue is a separate issue. Take it to your nearest Apple Store.

Pete

How to remove Apple Watch icon?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.