Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't access the Internet anymore from the windows side.

Can anyone figure out why I can't access the Internet on the Windows side of the Bootcamp partition? It could be a network adapter problem, but I don't know. I've been have connectivity problems for a couple weeks, but last night and today I can't connect at all through Win 7. However, I can when on the Mac side. I'm using an old Macbook 7.1 Mac OS X Version 10.6.8. TIA

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Mar 15, 2015 1:21 PM

1 reply

Mar 15, 2015 2:35 PM in response to Sunlight12

Please check in Control Panel -> Hardware -> Device Manager for any unknown devices. They will have a yellow triangle with a question mark.

If there are any such devices, please download System requirements to install Windows on your Mac via Boot Camp - Apple Support for your specific Mac year/model. This may be on a DVD which came with Snow Leopard. Once you have the appropriate drivers then Boot Camp: Install or repair Boot Camp drivers.

I can't access the Internet anymore from the windows side.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.