Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The iTunes producer says "Security Keychain Problem" and doesn't start! What can I do?

The iTunes producer worked fine for months! Today its freeze, than force quit... After it, the program drops an error message "Security Keychain Problem" and doesn't run....

Can anybody help me?

I've cleared every suspicious item from the keychain assistant, but nothing changed!

thanks,

Chris

OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), iTunes producer error

Posted on Mar 16, 2015 6:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2015 6:43 AM

To help find the cause, tell us

• What Mac?
  • What change was made immediately preceding this error? Upgrade/update? Add some software?

This post seems to have found a solution to his problem... the original poster did not respond

=====

Panospalos Oct 17, 2014 5:22 AM
Re: security keychain problem on iTunes producer in response to avoidpunch

I had the same problem. My iTunes Producer was saying "we are unable to retrieve your password from the security keychain"

I managed to solve this by opening application loader. Xcode => Open Developer Tools => Application Loader

Then open iTunes Producer click yes on what it asks and then it works.

Hope it works for you.

ÇÇÇ

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 16, 2015 6:43 AM in response to KossuthKiado

To help find the cause, tell us

• What Mac?
  • What change was made immediately preceding this error? Upgrade/update? Add some software?

This post seems to have found a solution to his problem... the original poster did not respond

=====

Panospalos Oct 17, 2014 5:22 AM
Re: security keychain problem on iTunes producer in response to avoidpunch

I had the same problem. My iTunes Producer was saying "we are unable to retrieve your password from the security keychain"

I managed to solve this by opening application loader. Xcode => Open Developer Tools => Application Loader

Then open iTunes Producer click yes on what it asks and then it works.

Hope it works for you.

ÇÇÇ

The iTunes producer says "Security Keychain Problem" and doesn't start! What can I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.