Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to modify the country I live in on my Apple ID ?

I need to change contact, credit card details on my Apple ID. I can not do that because United States is chosen as my country; I can not change to the country I live in; the UK ⚠ How can this be changed?

change country on Apple ID

Posted on Mar 17, 2015 5:34 AM

5 replies

Mar 17, 2015 5:52 AM in response to stefanfromwindsor

I recently moved from France back to the UK and changed my login credentials in 'Manage your AppleID': https://appleid.apple.com/account/home

Also, you could launch the App Store from the Apple menu and under 'Quick Links' log into your account and update your details.

At the bottom right of the page there is a flag icon, click on that to change to the UK, although you won't be able to make purchases from the UK store until you've updated your credentials. You can also change the country in iTunes in the same way.

Mar 17, 2015 6:21 AM in response to stefanfromwindsor

I've just tried this. Launch the Mac App Store from the Apple menu > Under 'Quick Links' check you are logged in > Click on 'Account' (you should be prompted for your Apple ID password). After you've input it you should see a screen with your details that are editable as shown by the red highlight in the following image. If you are still having trouble click on 'Support' under Quick Links to get Apple to sort it out for you.

User uploaded file

How to modify the country I live in on my Apple ID ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.