Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

x on my battery!pls help!!

Hello guys,

unfortunately i have a major problem ad i need your help! my macbook pro has gone crazy! Sometimes the battery icon displays an X on it ,and sometimes it shows the percentage.When it shows the X on the battery,the light from the battery adaptor is green (even its not fully charged) and if i unplug my mac from the the battery adaptor it goes to sleep or shut down.Also, when i have it on the battery adaptor and it's the time thats it shoes that is charging ,the light is orange(as it should be).So i don't know what to do, or what is wrong!pls help me!

i use mavericks OS X 10.9.5

thanx!!

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Mar 17, 2015 4:43 AM

2 replies

Mar 17, 2015 9:14 AM in response to niobifromheraklion

An appointment at the genius bar for an evaluation is free, in warranty or out. Physical Problems and Power problems area what they are best at. They put their hands on these macs all day every day.

There is no obligation to buy anything for a fee, but if you decide to, almost everything is flat rate, no surprises.

Thie experience could not be more different from going to a car franchise dealer, where they are trying to extract the maximum amount of money as possible from you at every turn.

Apple wants you to be a happy customer, if possible.

x on my battery!pls help!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.