Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I delete a song from iphone 5

How do I delete songs from my iphone 5 music files?

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Mar 17, 2015 11:57 AM

3 replies

Mar 30, 2015 12:03 AM in response to larryfromwestminster

Quick Fix: Go to Settings -> General -> Spotlight Search -> uncheck songs and then press the Home button. This should disable all messages from appearing in the search.

Guaranteed Fix: Go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Erase All Content and Settings. This will erase everything on the phone. This is the only way to "clear" the search results.

To delete songs from iPhone permanently,you can use a iPhone data eraser.
iPhone data eraser tool can easily wipe, erase, deleted data from iPhone,the ios data eraser supports erase iPhone text messages, contacts, photos, videos, account info, password and other personal stuff. iPhone Data Eraser is such a tool to perform a permanent data erasing on your iPhone.

how can I delete a song from iphone 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.