Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought a presold album in iTunes. Is shows up on my iPhone and iPad, but not on the desktop. All other iCloud items are in sync (contacts, calendar, email). What gives?

I bought a presold album in iTunes. It was released yesterday. The album shows up on my iPhone and iPad, but not on my Mac desktop.

All my other iCloud items are in sync (contacts, calendar, email). What gives?

iMac, 27"

Posted on Mar 17, 2015 12:18 PM

1 reply

Mar 19, 2015 2:34 PM in response to jmctn2000

Hi there jmctn2000,

From what I gather, your iTunes Store purchase automatically appeared on your iOS devices but it didn’t appear on your iMac.

Take a look at the article linked below and try enabling Automatic Downloads for iTunes Store purchases on your iMac.

Enable Automatic Downloads - Apple Support

Music, Movies, TV Shows, and Apps

1. Open iTunes.
  2. If you haven't authorized your computer, choose Store > Authorize This Computer.
  3. Open the iTunes Store Preferences:
  4. Select the content that you want to automatically download. If you can't select these options, you need to sign in to the iTunes Store with your Apple ID.

User uploaded file

Take care,

-Jason

I bought a presold album in iTunes. Is shows up on my iPhone and iPad, but not on the desktop. All other iCloud items are in sync (contacts, calendar, email). What gives?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.