Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My ability to produce promo codes has disappeared.

I have Admin and Legal rights within iTunes Connect, but can no longer produce ebook promo codes. It used to be an option on the right hand side under the Rights & Pricing button, but does not appear there anymore. Has this functionality been removed? Did it move to somewhere else?

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)

Posted on Mar 17, 2015 2:27 PM

11 replies

Mar 22, 2015 11:38 PM in response to khalpenny

I have the same issue too. I have both Admin and Legal rights. I was able to produce promo codes for my apps up until the iTunes outage last week. Now the promo code link is no longer available on iTunes Connect.

Suspect it's related to the internal server relay issues Apply had last week. Links fail on iTunesConnect but I was able to work around it by going to my browser history to retrieve the links (i.e. the link to My App, User Roles, etc.)

However, I was not able to get the link for Promo Codes. Anyone able to help? The timing is really bad as we launched our new app just as the outage occurred, now we can't even run promotions as the codes are not available! One week on and it is still problematic.

Tried on:

Windows 7, Chrome

Macbook Air, OSX (10.8.3), Safari

Oct 28, 2015 6:39 AM in response to khalpenny

I was having the same problem; I couldn't find the "Promo Codes" module anywhere. I then decided to send a support request about the link not appearing where the FAQ describes. I did find it: While in iTunes Connect...My Apps...Select App in question...Select Features menu across top...Find Promo Codes on the left.

I guess they decided to clean things up a bit without changing the resources that described how and where to access the links that moved.

My ability to produce promo codes has disappeared.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.