Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to transfer a book from iPhone to iMac

Hi,

I pre-ordered a book but when it's available to download, I can't download it on the mac. But I have no problems downloading it on my iPhone.

Any ideas why it's happening? Can I transfer the book from the phone to mac via iTunes? (I only know how to sync books from iTunes to iPhone, but not vice versa.)

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

iMac with Retina 5K display, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Mar 17, 2015 10:18 PM

6 replies

Mar 18, 2015 4:34 AM in response to niyaya

Thanks guys for your posts, but I'm giving up on it.

Tried logging in and out. Didn't work.

Tried transferring purchases from iPhone to mac via iTunes. Didn't work.

One thing did change however, which is now in iTunes on the mac, I can see the book under the Settings/Books section ( i think it means I have this book on the mac). If I delete the book on iPhone, I can succesfullyregain it by syncing from mac to iPhone using iTunes. But the fact is, I don't have the book in iBooks on mac. It still has this cloud icon in the upper right corner. And no matter how many times I tried to download it, it just didn't work.

Too frustrating to fix this problem. I guess I'm better off just viewing it on the phone.

Thanks guys for your help again!🙂

how to transfer a book from iPhone to iMac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.