Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth mouse suddenly quit pairing

Is anybody else finding problems with bluetooth devices? My Logitech mouse gave up.

Changed the batteries. Tried and retried pairing. Now using old wired mouse and I

hate it.

MacBook Pro (15-inch 2.4/2.2 GHz), OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 18, 2015 8:41 AM

6 replies

Mar 21, 2015 7:36 AM in response to NEC8888

My Sandstrom bluetooth mouse has started acting up today, changed battery and I reconnected it, but then it kept dropping out, came back to the machine an hour later, lost the mouse again...

I keep my phone less than a foot away from the computer when i'm at the desk and i'm wondering if the recent iOS update has changed something in bluetooth, just turned bluetooth off to see if that helps.

Mar 27, 2015 9:59 AM in response to UKKiteflier

Since my original post, I got my mouse working again by deleting it and then re-pairing. But the connection is lost when my MacBook Pro is either restarted or cold booted. Further, the mouse is no longer discovered. Took your advice and turned off everything Bluetooth. Still no discovery. So just for yucks I took the Mac where there was no electrical interference. Still no discovery. Then tried my (Apple) Bluetooth keyboard, which was working fine a short time ago. It too is not discovered. At this point I have no connectivity to Mac whatsoever. It is clear that when the machine is restarted, the connections get lost. It's not a mouse, iPhone, iPad, or Apple Keyboard problem. Something has changed in the OS and really wish that Apple would fix it.

Bluetooth mouse suddenly quit pairing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.