Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ios 8.2 what happen to our wifi connections?

I got ipad mini 2 this january and it shows poor performace because of the wifi connection (ios 8 problems) but can still handle it after all the suggestions of reset and everything. now upgraded to ios 8.2 it startded to malfunction. cant connect to face time cant connect to app store cant connect to wifi! it is very frustrating even in my iphone its also starting to act the same way. now i am just waiting for my mac book pro retina to act crazy also because if ios uphrades! why does apple creates new ios that leads the gadgets to perform poorly..

iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 18, 2015 3:31 PM

11 replies

Mar 18, 2015 3:48 PM in response to pheii

I already did. many times (apple store oslo,norway) but they just always asked me to reset and do the trouble shooting again and again. but tomorrow i will bring everything including the box and return it to them and ask them also about what you've said regarding with apple genius. thanks!

Mar 18, 2015 4:01 PM in response to ckuan

already did those 😟 even the one "disable wifi..) at privacy settings. I did reset everything also the reset that will erase the data and everything. nothing happens. my only hope is to connect into the apple stores wifi (hope it go thru) then show them how hard to connect in face time, app store, safari etc 😟

Mar 20, 2015 4:40 PM in response to pheii

Contact Apple Phone support and let them know - there is definitely a problem with the Wifi dropping after the 8.2 update. I have 3 different Wifi signals and 6 different iOS devices. The ONLY one having the wifi issue is the 8.2 iOS!!! I was told Apple support doesn't have any record of there being a Wifi issue with 8.2iOS AND that the technician I spoke to had not ever talked to a person having wifi issues with iOS8.2......really?!? Well IF you are having a problem, call them and let them know. Because there are definitely wifi issues with 8.2. Dropping, not allowing connections, etc

ios 8.2 what happen to our wifi connections?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.