Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i recivid this mascan any one now it ?seges whin i try to sign in my communities?

You are unable to sign in to Apple Support Communities because your Apple ID may be missing its Primary Email Address (a required field), or you might have two Apple IDs using the same email address.

Step 1:Verify that your Apple ID has a working primary email address by visitingMy Apple IDand clicking Manage your account.

Step 2:See if you have another Apple IDthat is using the same email address. VisitApple ID Supportfor more help.

If you are still unable to login to Apple Support Communities, contact our staff using the form below:

Email address where we can contact you
Describe your issue.
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.

iPhone 3GS, iOS 6.1.6

Posted on Mar 18, 2015 3:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2015 12:18 PM

Phishing email. Do not respond in any way. Delete it.

9 replies

Mar 21, 2015 2:18 PM in response to hamad aluraija

We get many fraudulent - yet very convincing as Apple authentic - emails reported here - without careful inspection one can fall for the SCAMs.

Kurt apparently answered from our experience then carefully inspected - finding the links in yours to be AUTHENTIC Apple links - but was too late to edit his mistake as there is a 15 minute window to do so.

ÇÇÇ

Mar 21, 2015 2:39 PM in response to hamad aluraija

🙂

(There appears to be something wrong with this topic. It wouldn't let me edit my first post at all. Not even when I was well within the time editing limit.)

but what is that means

Good question.

You obviously have signed in, or you wouldn't be able to post or respond. Did you have to create a new user account to post, or is this your normal account?

Mar 21, 2015 2:56 PM in response to hamad aluraija

Then you likely entered either your user name or password incorrectly too many times, and access was blocked on the assumption someone else was trying to use your account. If you want to use your original account, you'll have to follow the link to your Apple ID to fix it. Which will of course require you remember your original account's password and security question answers.

i recivid this mascan any one now it ?seges whin i try to sign in my communities?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.