Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't see previously purchased Apps in Family Sharing

My daughter got an iPhone 6 and she set up an apple ID (she's 15). I added her to Family sharing and it sees to be working. I've receive a couple permission requests for apps. However, she can't access my previous purchases. Is there something I need to turn on?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 18, 2015 5:33 PM

1 reply

Mar 21, 2015 11:52 AM in response to MNSJR

Hi MNSJR,

It sounds like you have everything setup correctly for Family Sharing.

There are some troubleshooting steps in this article, many it looks like have been covered.

If you don't see your family's shared content - Apple Support

Try this with her account though

Sign out of the iTunes & App Store or download a free app

If you still can't see or download your family's shared content, sign out of the iTunes & App Store, then sign back in. To sign out in iOS 8, go to Settings > iTunes & App Store, tap your Apple ID, then tap Sign Out. To sign out in OS X Yosemite, choose Store > Sign Out in iTunes, iBooks, or the Mac App Store. To sign back in, enter your Apple ID and password, then select Sign In. Make sure that you sign in to the iTunes Store using the same Apple ID that you selected for sharing content with your family.

If you don't want to sign out, you can download a free app instead. You might be asked to enter your password.

Best Regards,

Nubz

Can't see previously purchased Apps in Family Sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.