Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hidden but still visible on iPad...

I recently downloaded free book with sexual content, not knowing that I will not get rid of it...

even I hidden it in iBooks store as mentioned above, I still see it on iPad as "icloud inhide books"... please help me, how to get rid of this content, which is not suitable for children who play w

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on Mar 19, 2015 12:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2015 12:48 AM

If you've hidden the book via the iBooks app on your Mac (and you've exited the Purchased section in iBooks app on your Mac ?) then it shouldn't show in the cloud in the iBooks app on your iPad - if it is showing then try closing the iBooks app via the iPad's taskbar and seeing if it shows when you re-open the app : Force an app to close in iOS - Apple Support

If it still shows then try logging out of your account on your iPad by tapping on your id at the bottom of the Featured tab in the iBooks app and then log back in

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 19, 2015 12:48 AM in response to Sutarione

If you've hidden the book via the iBooks app on your Mac (and you've exited the Purchased section in iBooks app on your Mac ?) then it shouldn't show in the cloud in the iBooks app on your iPad - if it is showing then try closing the iBooks app via the iPad's taskbar and seeing if it shows when you re-open the app : Force an app to close in iOS - Apple Support

If it still shows then try logging out of your account on your iPad by tapping on your id at the bottom of the Featured tab in the iBooks app and then log back in

hidden but still visible on iPad...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.