Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipod Nano 7th Generation is plugged into my usb in car/sometimes not and is dead by the time I come back out to the car even if I have turned it off?

Okay so basically this has been going on forever in different cars too. I want to know if anyone else has this issue or it is just me.

I have my ipod plugged in my USB outlet to listen to music in my car. I have two different things to see if it has changed but it hasn't. When I get out of car I will turn it off and leave it plugged in the USB. I have also unplugged it out of USB then turned it off. Both times, EVERY TIME all the time, when I come back out to the car it apparently is dead and it restarts again. EVERY FREAKING TIME. Why would it be dead if I have turned off my ipod????????????? HELP!???? Anyone else have this problem????

iPod nano (7th generation)

Posted on Mar 19, 2015 6:37 AM

11 replies

Mar 27, 2015 5:43 AM in response to deggie

It does not matter, as i stated this happened to me doing both. Currently I am using it now with the car, I got a newer car last week. But I think when I get out of the car it pauses anyways. I have noticed that if pauses I don't touch it, it stays on the same song for maybe 1 day.

If I don't use car for 3-4 days, it starts over again. That shouldn't matter though, if I did turn it off? I need help.......

Ipod Nano 7th Generation is plugged into my usb in car/sometimes not and is dead by the time I come back out to the car even if I have turned it off?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.