Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a problem with my iPod touch 5th gen. When connected to my computer my music playlist will show and play no problem. When I disconnect my iPod from my computer go into my music, my music playlist disappears. Do anyone have a solution. Thank U!

I have a problem with my iPod touch 5th gen 64GB. When I connect my iPod to my Mac Book Pro laptop my music that I've transferred to my iPod and music playlist will appear in my iTunes my music will play with no problem. Now, when I disconnect my iPod from my computer go into my music, my music playlist and music I've downloaded into my iPod disappears. I reconnect my iPod to my computer, everything shows. Do anyone have a solution I really do appreciate it. Thank You!

iPod touch, iOS 8

Posted on Mar 19, 2015 9:54 AM

1 reply

Mar 19, 2015 10:02 AM in response to Mozes3000

Try:

- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost

Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at

least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.

- Unsync/delete all music and resync

To delete all music go to Settings>General>Usage>Storage>Manage Storage>Music>Tap edit in upper right and then tap the minus sign by All Music

- Reset all settings

Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings.

All your preferences and settings are reset. Information (such as contacts and calendars) and media (such as songs and videos) aren’t affected.

- Restore from backup. See:

iOS: Back up and restore your iOS device with iCloud or iTunes

- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.

However, there seems to be a bug in iOS 8 or iTunes 12.1.1 that cause this problem and I have not seen a solution

I have a problem with my iPod touch 5th gen. When connected to my computer my music playlist will show and play no problem. When I disconnect my iPod from my computer go into my music, my music playlist disappears. Do anyone have a solution. Thank U!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.