Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

probably will never rent anything from itunes again. I rented a movie on iphone but cannot watch it on my ipad or macbook. this is ridiculous..and i am dissapointed. and the 2 days expiration is another absurd thing. again, dissapointed.

probably will never rent anything from itunes again. I rented a movie on iphone but cannot watch it on my ipad or macbook. this is ridiculous..i am very disappointed. and the 2 days expiration is another absurd thing. bc i typically dont have the time to watch a 1 hour and 30 minutes movie but will watch a little every morning for a week to finish. this 2 day expiration force me to waste my time watching the movie. very, very dissapointed. next time ill rent from google. this kind of mistake should not be made by apple.

Posted on Mar 19, 2015 7:46 PM

There are no replies.

probably will never rent anything from itunes again. I rented a movie on iphone but cannot watch it on my ipad or macbook. this is ridiculous..and i am dissapointed. and the 2 days expiration is another absurd thing. again, dissapointed.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.