Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My ipod constantly restore by itself and appears the apple icon

I have an ipod classic 160 G, few weeks ago, my ipod was corrupted and i have to restore it... i lost all my music, so now i im saving it again. The problem now is that my ipod restore it suddenly by itself (appears the apple icon) ... this happen when is connected to my mac or when i leave it the earphones....

iMac

Posted on Mar 19, 2015 7:01 PM

3 replies

Mar 22, 2015 7:19 PM in response to Jason L

Not exactly, now is ok and i'm uploading again all my music... the problem i still have is, sometimes when i leave it connected to my Mac or i leave the earphones, the ipod freeze, or restore suddenly (no bottoms i touch) no permission, etc.. and when it starts, all is ok.. (music, photos, settings still in the same way)... but i know and that happened with my past ipod.. (classic 80G), in one moment, when it restore again suddenly, i will loose all my information... so i want to know if this is an Apple problem with the time, or i can have a solution...

My ipod constantly restore by itself and appears the apple icon

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.