Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

battery replace from oversea

Hi

i am gate.

my i5 is in the battery replace plan.

and finily my battery is dead.

may i know how to make my i5 battery replace?

should i air-mail back to sydney? or how should i do?

the web support is helpless.

right now i am in Mexico city. and i dont think i will go back to AU in a short time.

beside my screen was a little damaged .

could i just replace battery without fix the screen ?

thank you~

iPhone 5, iOS 8.2, null

Posted on Mar 19, 2015 11:08 PM

3 replies

Mar 20, 2015 1:41 AM in response to Gate from oversea

Yes, you'll need to send your phone back to Australia. But, since Apple does not accept international shipments, send it to somebody you trust and ask that person to bring it to an Apple Store or Authorized Apple Service Provider and handle the service for you.

Here's what it's probably going to cost:

1. iPhone Screen RepairRepair and replacement costs depend on your iPhone model and your AppleCare product coverage. Apple will run a diagnostic test to determine whether your iPhone has experienced additional damage. If it has, or if it needs other repairs, you may need to pay an out-of-warranty service fee. Accidental damage isn't covered under the Apple One Year Limited Warranty.
    Model Screen repair service fee
    iPhone 6 A$ 168.95
    iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s,
    iPhone 5c, iPhone 5
    A$ 198.95
  2. The screen repair service fee includes a A$ 19.95 shipping fee. All fees are in Australian dollars and include GST. Pricing may vary for screen repair service through an Apple Authorized Service Provider or your wireless carrier.

How much does iPhone Battery Replacement Service cost?

Service arranged through Apple costs $109 AUD. A $19.95 AUD shipping fee will be added if this service requires shipping. All fees are in AUD and include GST.

How do I arrange iPhone Battery Replacement Service?

Battery Replacement Service may be arranged through your carrier or Apple. Please do not send any accessories with your iPhone.

copied from Service Answer Center - iPhone /Australia

battery replace from oversea

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.